Wednesday, February 8, 2012

An Expectant Dollie Mommy

Since Monday I have been finding myself regularly distracted, unable to concentrate, prone to random fits of squealing followed by nervous worry. Is everything going to be OK? What time will they get here? Will the delivery go smoothly? At least I know I'm not alone in my anxiousness, although my husband doesn't say much about it, I know that he's nervous too. Tomorrow is when our first Dollfie Dream dolls are scheduled to arrive. Two of them are for me and one for my husband.

Tamayuki Otake is a Mini Dollfie Dream that I'm going to see if I can make into a boy. I'm not looking forward to his upcoming surgery on his chest (sanding- Ouch!) but it will be necessary. He will be a silver haired, blue eyed darling that I can't wait to hold. Even with knowing measurements of the dolls it is still hard to know how big they will actually be, or what age they can realistically portray. I was hoping that Tamayuki would be able to pull off a short middle school boy, but even that I'm not too sure of.

Rainie Day will be a Dollfie Dream Sister, once I can get the remainder of her parts, as it is she will only be half a doll for a while. When we ordered her waist, upper legs, arms and internal upper structure were out of stock, so it will be some time before she is completed. Despite what her name sounds like, she has a very sunshine personality, ending up with either light brown or red hair, apricot eyes, and very spunky.

Yuriko is a Dollfie Dream White Skin, and my husband's new daughter. I'm happy that he wants to learn to sew for her, and he said that she's going to be a clothing diva who loves the camera. With a personality like that I am already well aware that she will expect me to do sewing for her as well.


Now comes the long wait until morning... I wonder how well I'll sleep tonight?

~Sister Kyoya

No comments:

Post a Comment