Monday, December 24, 2012

Halloween Comes But Once A Year!

(Originally posted October 21th, 2012 on the Dollfie Dreams forums)

Naiomi, Yuriko, Tamayuki, and even Dolly have had a lot of fun with the Halloween gift exchange this year and wanted to show off all their treats!


Naiomi: "Miss Nekopon, your gifts were simply wonderful! I love the necklace more than I know how to say, and the Monarch butterfly hairclip is precious. It might be hard to see but it is in my hair. And then the portrait of me just took my breath away. Your artwork is simply beautiful. I feel so privileged to be lucky enough and ending up on your treat list!"


Naiomi: "I want to thank all of the girls at the House of Nyan for this stunning hat! It will work very well with this fabric Mama bought for me to make a chocolate colored outfit. There is even purple on it as well, my favorite color! This hat is so perfectly me, how did you girls know? I just love it!"


Naiomi: "Mama said we can make a hatbox to keep it in when I'm not wearing it. I love hatboxes too, they are just so adorable and very Victorian! It would be amazing to stage a Steampunk rendition of the Nutcracker, and I surely would wear this!"


Yuriko: *giggles almost non-stop* "Thank you so much H.O.N!  How did you know that I'd like this?  This is great!  Now I can wear Sprout all the time!"


Please ignore the Obitsu body in this pic, right after I took it I swapped him back to his MDD body with the Obitsu bust.

Tamayuki: "LOOK! I have a Boy's Club T-shirt! There is Yuuto, Kaylus, me and Dolly, and Ash! Thank you whole bunches! Give Nyanko Sensei a big hug too for helping!" *giggles to himself* "Kaylus is on my shirt."


Tamayuki: "Here is the really big card that came from my friends. The sparkily stickers are so cool!"

Dolly: "I have a card too, but it's hard to read."

Tamayuki: "You're trying to read it upside down Dolly."


Tamayuki: "And then this is what the inside looks like. I like the green monster, he's really cute. Mommy, what are you laughing at?"

Mommy: "A little Frankenstein for a Frankensteined little boy."

Tamayuki: "Who's Frankenstein?"

Mommy: "Don't let Naiomi hear you say that or she will spend the next hour telling you all about classic movie monsters."

Dolly: "My skeleton can dance!" *flails his arm around*


Tamayuki: "I got a skeleton too. I think his smile is funny. Here is his bed too, but he filled it with candy bones for me."

Dolly: "Nucular rodents of unusual size, Awesome! Look, this one has even learned a trick! He can play possum swing!"


Tamayuki: "I even got a Mr. Potato Head play-doh toy! You squish the play-doh up the tube a little and it makes him stick his tongue out." *giggles*

Dolly: "You are such a nice little bug. In only four weeks I will have you trained and ready to stage a full on assault attack against frightening monsters. Mainly Yuriko."


Tamayuki: "If you squish it really far he gets long hair and a mustache. His tongue gets really long too but it looked gross so I made it short and cute."

Dolly: "Ahhhhh! It's a plague!" *starts laughing*


Tamayuki: "And the best present was from my Big Bro Kaylus. Now I can take pictures with Mommy and show everyone!"

Dolly: "I didn't know Kaylus was your brother. You don't even look anything like each other."

Tamayuki: "He's not my real brother, he just likes to call me his Little Bro because I'm Tamayuki. I can call him Big Bro because he's lots taller than me, and big, and muscular."

Everyone has had so much fun sending and getting things from the Halloween exchange. I'm really happy that we had the chance to join in this time!

~Sister Kyoya

No comments:

Post a Comment