Monday, December 24, 2012

[Story] Tamayuki Holmes is on the case!

(Originally posted October 15th, 2012 on the Dollfie Dreams forums)


In a generally quiet evening in our household there was a drastic disturbance, and yet it was hardly noticed. The ever diligent Tamayuki had discovered that something important to him was missing. Where could it have gone? He couldn't remember being without it since the day of his adoption. It's not like it could get up and walk away. There was nothing else he could do but to solve the perplexing situation.


Tamayuki: "Naiomi, have you seen my shirt? I can't find it."

Naiomi: "No Tama I haven't, I've been busy sewing to get my costume wardrobe filled up again. After this one I still have some Halloween costumes to work on so Mama doesn't have to. Don't you dare bug her about your shirt either. She has enough to do with all of her homework. It's not like you only have one shirt."

Tamayuki: "But it's my favorite..."

After spending an extensive amount of time searching for the illusive piece of clothing Dolly and Rainie decided to join in the search. Eventually their efforts fizzled out in the laundry room.


Dolly: "Sorry dude, it isn't here either. Man, laundry is exhausting to sort through. The Dudester is cool and everything, but how can he stand to wear these jeans? They weigh just as much as a house!"

Rainie: "Why does laundry always smell like flowers? They should have pine scented dryer sheets, or maybe campfire ones. That way you could always smell like you were camping. I want a blanket that smells like toasted marshmallows but not having it get all sticky."


Tamayuki: "Hey Yuriko, have you seen my stripey shirt anywhere? Nobody can find it."

Yuriko: "Go ask Daddy or something. I'm doing some really important research."

Tamayuki: *mumbles* "Looks like you are just watching cartoons."

Yuriko: "YuriYuri is not a cartoon, it's the best anime, not like you would know." *stuffs a handful of popcorn into her mouth* "I'm testing to see how many episodes I can watch before my popcorn runs out. This is very important to know so the next time I have a YuriYuri marathon I won't have to stop and get more snacks."


Tamayuki: "Without my shirt, how can I try on my Halloween costume?"

~To Be Continued!~

~~~~~
Due to withdrawals from not having time to make photo stories, this one is very short. The only other excuse is to show off Tama-chan's new body. He is finally a proper boy although I do intend to see about replacing the Obitsu arms with MDD ones once I can get some for the MDDIII. I would have just added the Obitsu bust to the MDD body but it looks like there would be an ugly gap between it and the torso piece.

Tama-chan has been so excited to be all boy now and can finally go shirtless (occasionally) like Dolly. The sanded S bust just wasn't doing it, and now I don't have to carefully adjust the drape of his shirts to hide the more feminine attributes.

~Sister Kyoya

No comments:

Post a Comment