Thursday, December 27, 2012

[Story] The Great Christmas Card Migration


Mommy: "Are you almost done with your cards Tama-chan?"

Tamayuki: "Yah, I just want to put on just one more sticker."


Tamayuki: "And maybe this one too..."

Mommy: "Ok, but no more after that. We need to get these mailed before 2014!"


Tamayuki: *scratches his head*


Tamayuki: "Um... little birdie, where did you go?"

Mommy: *giggles* "Its in your hair silly boy."


Tamayuki: "You're not supposed to sit in my hair sticker birdie even though you are really cute. You can sit right here on this sticker cookie house so you can munch on it if you get hungry."


Tamayuki: *drops the whole pile of cards on the bed* "Whew, those are heavy."


Tamayuki: "Naiomi, could you help me put these in the envelopes? Mommy went to get them because she already wrote the addresses on them. I'm glad I didn't have to do that part."

Naiomi: "Wow! That's a lot of cards. I didn't know you had so many to make. Sure I'll help you stuff them in the envelopes."


Tamayuki: *whispers* "But there is one more thing we have to do."


Tamayuki: "Each one has to have a hug squeezed into it to make sure it has lots of love in it."

*Naiomi bites her lip so she doesn't giggle at her adorable brother and make him feel bad*


Naiomi: "Sure Tama-chan, that's a very important thing to do. We want all of our friends to be happy and feel very loved."


Mommy: "Rainie, are you ready to help open our Christmas cards from the card exchange?"

Rainie: "I'm not Rainie."


Rainie: "I'm Harvard, the Christmas Elf!"

*Naiomi snickers at her little sister*

Mommy: "What??"

Naiomi: "She is trying to work on her spy disguises."


Yuriko: "Me first Mama! I got this great hat and scarf. Don't I look stylish? How did Amara77 know what Daddy's favorite color is? She even sent me some sugar cookies with red and green sprinkles!"

Naiomi: "Miss Kale sent us the leaf hair clip and this adorable strawberry necklace. I really like it but I already have my favorite necklace. Is it alright if we just put it in my costume trunk for now Mama?"

Mommy: "That's fine. I'm sure you'll find a perfect use for it later. It is very cute."

Rainie: *attempts to speak in as manly of a voice as a little girl can manage* "Ah, I like this flower very much. It matches my elf hat. Er... my hat."

*Dolly starts cracking up at Rainie's voice and the wiggling mustache*

Tamayuki: "Mommy here are the two cards from Nyanko Sensei, the Boys Club, and HON, but you forgot the box they came in."

Mommy: "I didn't forget. They are being saved so you can open them Christmas morning."


Naiomi: "Mama, can we ask miss Archangeli for this dress pattern? I want to make one like that."

Mommy: "Not everyone sews Naiomi but I'm sure you could figure out how to make it if she doesn't."

Yuriko: "Hey Naiomi, Manami wants more pretty pictures of you! Let's get right on that!"

Dolly: "Stupid pin! Give... me... my... hat!" *yanks on the hat trying to disconnect it from the pin unsuccessfully, kicking over DefectiveAngel's card*

Rainie: "Commander Rainie isn't available for comment at the moment, but I will convey your message miss Littlebearries."

Tamayuki: "Look at the cute little tree hiding inside! I like the button ornaments because they are little too! Thank you Nyanko Sensei and everyone!"


Yuriko: "Oh goody! More fashion accessories! RedLion knows how to find pictures of cute girls too!" *claps happily*

Naiomi: "She has a darling face Mama. Do you think PlasticFantastic would let her act in my theater troupe?"

Mommy: "Naiomi, you need to have a theater first...  and besides I don't think she would want to move to the states."

Dolly: "Why is there a bunch of pics of girls in these cards?"

Rainie: "Hello Averis' girls. And what do you want for Christmas?"

Naiomi: *whispers* "Rainie, you sound like a creepy old man."

Tamayuki: *giggles* "Tee hee hee. Sticker Santa is reading all the letter's that Vegablack's girls wrote to him."

*Perry quietly pulls out the strawberry necklace and looks at how sparkly it is*


Yuriko: "Mama, these are cookie trees. We need more of them."

Naiomi: "There are also pictures of sweets on the wonderful letter that Aquilla429 wrote."

Dolly: "Dude, this cat is even bigger than Mr. MooseMoose! I think he ate Luminei."

Rainie: *talks quietly in her own voice* "Miss Nekopon sent a snowflake necklace?"

Tamayuki: "Look Mommy, Jezrah sent me tons of stickers!"

*Perry gently hugs the 'I believe in Santa' pin*


Yuriko: "This had Tama-chan's name on it, but I think SakuraSylph & DJStarStryker would like how it looks better with my yukata." *giggles*

Naiomi: "What a wonderful picture on AerisAquata's card! Maybe Papa will let me hang it  in my room next Christmas."

Rainie: "Now I have a necklace just like my big sisters." *sniff*

Dollie: *quietly talks to himself* "I'll give this one to Rainie. She can add it to her spy files, and what Innocentsake doesn't know won't hurt her. Tama would give it to her anyways."

Tamayuki: "This one can go right here..."

*Perry puts some little presents under the tiny tree*


Daddy: "Um Harvard, you have the wrong card. That's Rainie's card." *chuckles*

Rainie: *talking in her manly elf voice again* "Uh... I'm keeping it safe until Commander Rainie can retrieve it." *hugs the card*

Yuriko: "I'll just put my card in my new bag with my other goodies..."

Naiomi: "Papa, look at the cards Shinegamix sent us! We each have our own and then one for the whole family. They are all so pretty!"

Tamayuki: "A cute baby kitty! He's so cute and fuzzy so I have to give him a hug!"

Dolly: "And this must be mine..." *RIP*

*Perry sets out sugary sweets for Santa*


Dolly: "Santa decided coal was too expensive and gives scum instead!" *snickers*

Yuriko: "If its candy, it's mine!!"

Rainie: "What? I never got that memo."

Tamayuki: "Mommy, I don't think this is Japanese..."

Mommy: "You're right it isn't. Coffee & Migon sent it all the way from Sweden."

*Hello Kitty sneaks in to see what Perry is up to*

Naiomi: "Thank you to all of our wonderful friends around the world who sent us a card or gifts. Each one of you have given us the best Christmas we could have asked for. This hasn't been an easy year for Mama and Papa so looking at all of these cards and photos make them very happy. And to all of our friends on the forums, thank you for helping make everyday something to look forward to this last year. We love all of you."


Dolly: "Fleece Navi's Dad!"

Rainie: "Merry Christmas!"

Tamayuki: "Happy Holidays!"

Yuriko: "Pleasant Yuletide!"

Naiomi: "Joyeux Noel!"

No comments:

Post a Comment