Monday, December 24, 2012

[Story] Misbehavin' Tamayuki

(Originally posted Aug 12, 2012 on the Dollfie Dreams forums)


On a quiet summer afternoon as Mommy was busying herself around the house she found Tamayuki quietly muttering to himself.
Tamayuki: "Nope, this isn't the right one... Nope, this isn't the right one either... How about this one? Nope..."
Mommy: "What are you up to Tama-chan, did you lose a card?"
Tamayuki: "Hi Mommy. No, I was just trying to make up a card game and a magic trick. It's harder than it looks."
Mommy: "I remember in high school when I had to design a board game for an English assignment. At first it seemed really easy but I don't think I did very well on it. If you get stuck Daddy is good at games so you could ask him for help. I don't suggest that you play one with him that depends on dice because he will almost always win..."
Tamayuki: "Ok Mommy, I will."


A little while later Mommy came back through the living room and found Tamayuki giggling to himself.
Mommy: "Did you get your card trick to work Tama-chan?"
She watches her little boy as he flinches at her unexpected voice.
Tamayuki: "Um... no not yet. I can't show you now because it would wreck the surprise, so... you can get back to what you were doing Mommy."
Tama was acting suspicious and obviously hiding something.
Mommy: "Tamayuki, what are you up to?"


Tamayuki: "Nothin' Mommy."
Autumn stumbles in muttering confusedly to herself, narrowly missing crashing into the wall.


Tamayuki: "Just playin' with my cards."
The boy watched as his mommy fell over onto the floor as she was overwhelmed by his cuteness.
Autumn: "I know I left them somewhere..."


Tamayuki: "Mommy? Why is your nose bleeding? I thought you liked boys to wear things like this."
Her only response was incoherent gibberish broken up by fangirl squeaks and mushy giggles.
Autumn: "I only put them down for a moment..."


*CRASH* Autumn's klutzyness finally caught up with her as she tripped on the table leg.
Tamayuki: "Oops..."


Autumn: "Ow... I was sure I left my glasses around here."
Quiet as a mouse Tama-chan puts his sister's glasses back where she had left them.
Tamayuki: "Um, Autumn? They are on the table... do you need me to hand them to you?"


Autumn: "Thank you Tama, I can't see very well without them at all."
Tamayuki: "Uh... do you want to play a card game with me? I can even let you win..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus cute pics:


Dolly: "Hey look, I have a monocle!"


Tamayuki: "Mommy, do you think Ash will think I'm as smart as him if I wear glasses?"


Mommy: "You must use your powers of cuteness for good my son..."
Tamayuki: "Dolly talks about world domination sometimes. Would that be a good thing to use it for?"


Tamayuki: "And then I push them up, just like this..."
Mommy: "Must resist moe overload... Cannot survive the cuteness... Must ban Tama-chan from watching Ouran..."
*watches his Mommy die behind the camera*

~Sister Kyoya

No comments:

Post a Comment