Saturday, December 1, 2012

[Story] If Rainie Grew Up- story by Tamayuki

(Originally posted July 25, 2012 on the Dollfie Dreams forums)



If Rainie grew up she would still be a good sister but I think she would wear too much makeup like most girls do.


I would still share my lunch with her and even give her half my apple.


Then we would have ice cream together, but I would nom mine really fast so she couldn't eat it for me.


I would tell her stories and she would laugh a lot, just like she does now.


She would talk, and talk, and talk, and let me lay in her lap when I got tired so she could keep on talking. Sometimes she would gently poke my nose and say "Boop!" just like Daddy.


She would laugh when I booped her nose too because she would still think my voice is little and squeaky.


Even though she would be bigger than me still, I could give her lots of hugs. Mommy says hugs make people's hearts grow really big and make them really nice so I would hug Rainie even if she was an old lady.


And I think she would always pin me down and tickle me until I couldn't stop giggling as long as she is bigger than me. But that's ok, because I love having Rainie as a bigger sister.

~Tamayuki
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of notes about Rainie... Her 'clown makeup' was an attempt to fix the previous version of her faceup without having to redo it that failed miserably. The previous version had the lines around her eyes way too dark because I was still trying to figure out how to correctly paint a DD head. Mostly I got confused at how far I needed to paint for it to show her eyes properly, and later realized I used the wrong brush... Within the next couple of weeks her faceup will be redone properly and not look so atrocious. lol I can do better faceups than that, because Naiomi's faceup is so pretty that I'm still stunned when I look at it two weeks after I finished.

Also, I know the normal skin looks weird on the WS body, but since she got a faceup she was tired of not being able to do anything so she snagged Yuriko's body for a little bit. She is intended to be a DDS body but I'm still working on getting all of her pieces.

The pictures were just too cute not to share, so maybe Tamayuki thinks Rainie will use too much foundation on her face? XD

~Sister Kyoya

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that's such a cute little story :) Tamayuki is such a cutie! It makes me want to know more of their back story!

    New follower (via RSS!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of the few back stories I don't know. Rainie is supposed to be about a year older than Tama, so her being on the DD body and him still being MDD size is rather weird. XD I never thought I'd find it strange seeing Tama without his faceup since he didn't have one for 6 months, but wow, he looks odd! :) I'm working on re-posting my photo stories from the forums on my blog so they are easy for my family to read. One of my younger nieces asks about Dolly all the time. :D Eventually I'd like to post some stories with our American Girls here too when I have the photos for them.

      Delete