Thursday, December 27, 2012

[Story] Belated Halloween Mini Story

(Originally posted Nov 12, 2012 on the Dollfie Dreams forums)


Mommy: "Are you all ready for Halloween Tamayuki?"

Tamayuki: "Yep and I'm all dressed up too! I get to wear my kitty ears as long as I want! I have to be careful not to step on my own tail."

Mommy: "How about you tell everyone who you are dressed up as."

Tamayuki: "Kitty Maowser, M.D.! Kitties are better than doggies any day. I even have glasses, a clipboard, and a big coat like doctors are supposed to."


*Tamayuki quickly shifts his hand from his pocket to his mouth*


Mommy: "Are you eating something?"

Tamayuki: "Um, I thought I had to cough." *fakes a small cough* "See, that one was a surprise."

*Dolly quietly sneaks up undetected*


Dolly: "BOO!"

Tamayuki: "AAAHHHH!" *In surprise Tama dropped his clipboard and a small rainbow fell from his pocket when his hand jerked out* "Dolly, you scared me!"

Dolly: "It's Halloween dude! I had to trick someone. Stupid Yuriko didn't even scream when she found my bug plague in her hair this morning."


Mommy: "Tama-chan, I thought you weren't eating anything."

Tamayuki: "Um..."

Dolly: "Alright, Candy! That one's mine! Stupid eye holes, quit moving around so much!"


Tamayuki: "I was only following Doctor's orders Mommy."

Dolly: *Trips on the sheet and does a faceplant* "Ouch. I still call dibs on that one over there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment