Saturday, December 1, 2012

[Story] Short-Lived Theater Presents: Silly Hair

(Originally posted May 13, 2012 on the Dollfie Dreams forums)


"Is this about right Mommy? Do I look cute enough for a picture?"


"Darn you silly hair. Gimmie a second Mommy, I need to fix it again."


"Clippie, you are not doing a very good job. I have to fix my hair at least fifteen times a day because you are being naughty."


"This is how my hair is not supposed to look because I can't see and I would crash into things. Besides, I don't want to be a pirate. Real ones are not cute."


"That's why I make my hair go SWOOSH, and then you can do your job by holding it in place Clippie, OK?"


"Tada! Now its all better!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is one of the very few photoshoots I've had time to do recently, and even then it has taken me two weeks to get it posted. Tamayuki and I struggle with his 'silly hair' a LOT. The fifteen times a day is not an exaggeration for some days.

~Sister Kyoya

No comments:

Post a Comment